open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan
- (Added by: Administrator)

Dallas-Plano Science Fiction Fantasy Writers
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> SF/F/H ChatMessage format

Administrator
Posted 2007-08-07 9:51 AM (#880)
Subject: Dallas-Plano Science Fiction Fantasy Writers

Admin

welcome, members of the Dallas-Plano Science Fiction Fantasy Writers group!

i hope you like what you see here on WWEnd and i'm looking forward to meeting you all on wednesday!  please take a look around and if you have any questions or comments about the site, our content, new voices or whatever please post them here and we'll answer them as fast as we can. 

you are the first people outside of friends and family to see WWEnd and we are eagerly anticipating your reaction to what we've been working so hard on for the past few years!  you are our first group of beta testers! 

our goal is to create just the kind of site we wish was already out there for us to enjoy!  we want to build the best SF/F site on the web, period.  there are many more features planned for the future so if you want to look ahead and see some of what's coming check out the About WWEnd section.

again, welcome, and we hope you'll all be signing up to be part of our beta testing team.

- dave

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Generalfang
Posted 2007-08-10 6:41 PM (#914 - in reply to #880)
Subject: Re: Dallas-Plano Science Fiction Fantasy Writers

There weren't many of us at the meeting. Maybe some more have checked this site out after seeing the email.

I found out that JT's son got sick, which is why he missed the meeting.

I think it would be good if other group members posted here so there could be an informal tally.
christopherw277
Posted 2008-07-02 1:59 PM (#1408 - in reply to #914)
Subject: Re: Dallas-Plano Science Fiction Fantasy Writers

Extreme Veteran

I was trying to figure out when the next interesting London/ UK convention would be... did some google searches, and then I remembered, Worlds Without End has a great list! Very Convenient! What will those WWEnders think of next?

- CDW
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)