open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I was a despicable person, doing despicable things, in a despicable world. I thought you wouldn't have noticed me at all. - Glenn Hough (970 A.D.S.)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

COSine 6
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> SF/F/H ChatMessage format

icowrich
Posted 2009-01-21 8:50 AM (#1542)
Subject: COSine 6

Admin

George R. R. MartinIf you can get to the pacific northwest this weekend, you have a chance to meet several sci-fi legends at the 6th annual COSine science fiction festival, January 23-25. Several award winning authors from the WWEnd database will be present, including:
  • George RR Martin, a three-time Locus Fantasy Award winner, and an 18 time nominee for virtually every award in our database, will be the guest of honor. You can catch him on Friday at 3:00 when he'll be part of a panel on science fiction literature with Connie Willis and Mem Morman, and then at the opening ceremonies at 7PM with Ted Monogue. Both Mr. Martin and Ms. Willis will be around pretty much all day on Saturday and Sunday.
Wil McCarthy, a Phillip K Dick and double Nebula nominee, will also be present on Sunday, with appearances at 10 and 2.

Check out the full schedule for these authors and many other guests. We'd suggest a Sunday ticket, if you want to meet all three award winners/nominees (it's only $10 on that day), but you can hang out all weekend for $45. By the way, if you snag a pic of Wil McCarhy, we'd like a copy.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)