open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have never thought about myself. Living or dying, they're the same thing. Because naturally, Life is not in this little body. What matters is the way in which we live and the message we leave behind. That is what survives us. That is immortality. -- Rita Levi-Montalcini
- (Added by: gallyangel)

New Member - HELLO!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

VEGAS
Posted 2023-09-11 4:30 PM (#27161)
Subject: New Member - HELLO!

New User

I am new to forums so forgive my learning curve.

I grew up in the 80s so I love all the greats of sci-fi, horror, fantasy and most comics. I was in the entertainment biz for a majority of my life and now do various different endeavors. One is trying out writing and producing.

I roughed out a novel, but it turned into a live show concept that now has morphed into an online sci-fi experiment.

I desperately need feedback from like minded souls. No one I know digs sci-fi like me so they don't really get what I have done.

I have a website. projectelypsus.com and a youtube page.... youtube.com/@projectelypsus. The site has some of the written content of the universe, some of the physics, characters that support the story. The youtube has episode 1 showing one character from that world.

Please let me know, without me telling too much, if there is something there that makes sense, is compelling and interesting. It is a good vs evil story that is set across dimensions and filled with many different, dynamic characters. The youtube episode character is just one that I chose to be the one to start the story reveal.

Thank you!
Vegas
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)